Wednesday, February 01, 2006

BBC's "Up All Night" with "Freedom for Egyptians"

Friends and Foes,
Friday evening at 8:30 PM (US EST time) and Saturday early morning 3:30 AM (Cairo Time) will be the time to listen to an edition dedicated especially to Egypt's politics and society, and bloggers, by BBC's Five Live Radio Station. The program is "Up All Night", a four hour live show "every night of the year". You can listen to me LIVE on the program! I am extremely excited about it, so please listen.

Again, internet users can hear the program by logging on
http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive, and following the links to listen live. The program is broadcast from 0100-0500 GMT (5 hours ahead of Washington, and 3 hours behind Cairo)...

12 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Yay! I'll be tuning in for sure :)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

Thanks Craig. Please do.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Doubting Thomas 65 said...

good for you!

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is an awesome honor!

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to be yourself and spread more hatred.

Pech!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Alexandra said...

Well done. Will try to tune in.

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was cool to hear you and a really nice interview.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

It seems to be archived (the whole 4 hour segment) if anybody missed it.

I'm listening to it right now :)

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Gateway Pundit said...

Drats! I missed. Is there a specific time in the four hours to listen in for your interview? Do we just click on Friday? I am sure you did great. I would love to hear it.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

Friends,

I was in the second half of the first hour which was about EGypt's politics. And I had like 6 minutes or less. It was short according to me and the BBC team. I could not really comment on everything, but for a start it is ok.

I will write a blog on the interview and I can comment on all recorded interviews I listened to while I was in the studio.

You can click on the Saturday edition, London time!

Thank you all for the encouragments and for being keen to listen.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this website because it is real and i really loved it that much and i have been to egypt twice now and i really want to go back to egypt and i really enjoyed it thanks guys love yah all xx

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this website it is cool love yah all xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home